JLfest 2012 - Japanese Cultural Workshops Online Booking
the Japanese Cultural Workshops online booking are available from 16th April 2012 – 19th April 2012. There are 20 workshops including martial arts but divided into 3 groups, ie, JLfest Group A, JLfest Group B and JLfest Group C. All participants are required to select ONE workshop in each grouping. All workshops in each grouping are conducted in 3 sessions.
JLfest Group A
Japanese Gift Wrapping
Paper Craft (Umbrella)
JLfest Group B
Yukata Wearing (Female)
JLfest Group C
[Click here to start booking]
- The workshops' venue stated in the system are not final. Kindly refer to program book for the confirmed venue on event day.
- During the event day, the workshops may subject to changes without prior notice or cancel the workshop program due to unforeseen circumstances or bad weather even participants have already booked the workshop.
- Participants are required to bring a rectangular tissue box (with 100 sheets tissue) if they are attending Furoshiki.
- Participants are required to bring a sardine can (cylinder shape) if they are attending Japanese Gift wrapping workshops.
- Yukata wearing (Female) workshops are only for female participants.